Eat Great And Burn Fat With Metabolic Cooking 2.0 Diet Recipes
AsianÂ Turkey Burger
I love to eat. When I was a kid my father always told me that I was going to eat him out of house and home.
Now that I’m bigger. I eat even more. ButÂ surprisingÂ enough I can’t cook. That all changed when I found Dave Ruel.
Dave and his wife Karine created a couple of fitness cookbooks. Those books have changed the way I eat.
Before I got hold of their recipes my cooking skills were limited to eggs and protein shakes. Following their simple recipes people think I’m a gourmet chef.
I love a good burger. But their not something that I eat all that often. This recipe, while not a hamburger satisfies the cravings. And is healthy.
Give this Asian Turkey Burger a try and see for yourself.
Ingredients ForÂ Asian Turkey Burger
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- Â 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Â¼ cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Mix well
3. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about Â¾ inch (2 cm) thick.
4. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place over medium-high heat.
6. Heat the burgers until cooked through. About 5 minutes per side.
recipe makes 3 servings
This is just one of the recipes in Dave andÂ Karine’s relaunchedÂ best sellingÂ diet cookbook,Â Metabolic Cooking. They sent me a review copy, and it looks great. It’s packed with killer pictures, andÂ awesomeÂ recipes. Over 250 of them.
Making diet food tasty!
They are having a big launch sale. Now is the time to buy.
Hurry before the sale ends. You only have have a limited time to take advantage of thisÂ introductoryÂ price.