Healthy Bodybuilding Recipes
Build Muscle Burn Fat With These Tasty Tuna Burgers
From day one of my muscle building beginnings Tuna has always been a staple in my mass building diet because of its high protein, low fat, and convenience.Â Well as you can guess, tuna has gotten old, but here is a great recipe to spice it up and get it back into your diet.
This is a quick and simple recipe that I am sure you will love.
I get most of my muscle building recipes from my buddy Dave Ruel and his bodybuilding cookbook Anabolic Cooking but not this one, sorry Dave.
By the way you can grab some of Dave’s best recipes from this free recipe book Healthy Muscle Building Recipes â‡ grab it here.
This easy tuna burger has a very spicy flavor with a zing of lemon. It came out perfect the first try.
- 1 can solid white albacore tuna, drained
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
- Form two patties and cook on a pre-heated non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray until tuna patties are slightly browned.
- Serve on lettuce leafs for a low carb option or on slices of 40cal bread
Try a dab of Dijonaise for a little extra flavor.
Remember to grab some of Dave’s best recipes from his free recipe book Healthy Muscle Building Recipes â‡ grab it here.