Grilled Tex-Mex Chicken
Â Healthy Chicken Recipes
Chicken recipes are a staple in a bodybuilders diet, and for good reason. Healthy chicken recipes are one of the best muscle building foods because they allow you to build muscle but limits the amount of fat you gain. Â If you are looking for some muscle building recipes, I sugest you give this tex mex chicken recipe a try. Â It’sÂ delicious!
This muscle building recipe doesn’t take long to prepare but it does need to marinate for at least 8 hours. Â I hate to get up early so the best thing to do is make it the night before. It doesn’t take long so you can get it together while your supper cooks. Then let it sit overnight and all day while you’re at work. Â Pop it in the oven when you get home and your ready to enjoy this healthy chicken recipe with no fuss.
- 4 6ozÂ bonelessÂ chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of low-fat cheddar
- 1 cup of Salsa
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Basil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Lime juice
- 1 Red Bell PepperÂ diced
- 1 Green Bell PepperÂ diced
- Salt and Pepper
DirectionsÂ on how to makeÂ Tex Mex Chicken
- In a bowl, mix the salsa, olive oil, garlic, chili powder,Â basil, oregano, lime juice
- Cut up chicken, add it to the bowl of other ingredients mix and cover.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8Â hours
- Create a pocket with aluminum foil, then addÂ chicken mixture. Â Be sure to add some marinade to keep your chicken recipe moist
- Throw on your diced peppers
- Bake at 350 degrees FÂ for 30 minutes
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese before serving
- Add a little salt and pepper to taste
Tex Mex ChickenÂ Nutritional Facts
pre serving – recipe makes 4 servings
As you can see a bodybuilders diet doesn’t have to be limited to the typical chicken recipes. Â Muscle building foods can taste great and have lots ofÂ variety. Your muscle building fat burning diet can be filled with lots of tasty foods. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this muscle building fat burning recipe you can get more FREE recipes. I am happy to send you a free copy of the Muscle Cooks perfect 10 recipes plus additional recipes and meal tips. Â Just click on the link below and tell me where to send it.